Debit Card, ATM
Tradition Bank Visa® Debit Card
Pay fast and easy everyday - click here for more information
Use your Tradition Bank Debit Card to pay for everyday purchases at millions of places in the US accepting Visa®.
- The amount of each purchase is deducted from your checking account, just like a check.
- There are no charges when you use your card (unless your purchase activates your ODP Overdraft Protection Plan.)
- Great where checks aren’t accepted – including online merchants.
- Track your spending at any time through Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
- VISA Debit Cards and ATM cards may not be supported outside the U.S. Before you travel, please contact us at 713-666-2511.
Get cash when you need it
Your card works at thousands of ATMs in the US.
- Cash withdrawals at any Tradition Bank ATM are free of charge!
- ATMs in the Plus2®, Cirrus®, Exchange® or VISA® networks provide additional cash locations
* Transaction fees may apply at non-Tradition Bank ATMs.
Put your Tradition Bank ATM card to work
Use your card at any of our Bank ATMs, as well as at other ATMs to meet a variety of banking needs:
- Access account information
- Make withdrawals or Transfer funds between your checking or savings accounts
- Not all transactions available at all ATMS.
*Transaction fees may apply at non-Tradition Bank ATMs.
REPORTING LOST/STOLEN CARDS OR PIN OR UNAUTHORIZED TRANSFERS
If you believe your PULSE card or PIN has been lost or stolen or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your account without your permission, call Tradition Bank at 713.666.2511 or 800.554.8969 (24 Hours).