Tradition Bank Visa® Check Card
Use your check card to pay for everyday purchases directly from your checking account. You’re in control with the Tradition Bank Visa Check Card. Use it anywhere Visa Check Cards are accepted in the US, including millions of retailers, ATMs, online or over the phone. It’s fast, convenient and safe to use for purchases on the go…,
- Pay fast and easy everyday, simply swipe your card and enter your PIN or sign
- Your purchases are always withdrawn directly from your checking account
- Track transactions and balances easily with online banking or on your mobile phone
- Have peace of mind knowing you are protected with zero fraud liability1 for unauthorized transactions
- Sign up for personalized email or text alerts2 to notify you of important transactions
Request a Tradition Bank Visa Check Card
If you already have a tradition Bank checking account, here’s how to request a check card:
- Log in to Online Banking, go to User Service and send us a secure message
- Call the Call Center at 713-666-2511
- Stop by any Tradition Bank Banking Center and talk to a banker
Coming Soon - Choose a Design for Your Check Card
Let your personality shine through with one of these designer check card options. Just ask for it when you request your check card.
Designer Options (under construction)
More about the Visa Check Card
After you receive and activate your check card, you can start using it. All purchases will be deducted from your Tradition Bank checking account, and you’ll be able to review transactions in Online Banking and on your monthly checking account statements.
Tradition Bank Card Protection
You May Be Called.
To protect your account, your Check Card and ATM transactions are monitored for potentially fraudulent activity which may include a sudden change in locale (such as when your issued card is used unexpectedly outside of Texas or overseas), a sudden string of costly purchases, or any pattern associated with new fraud trends around the US or the world.
If fraudulent Check Card or ATM use is suspected, you will be called to validate the legitimacy of your transactions. Your participation in responding to our call is critical to prevent potential risk and avoid restrictions we may place on the use of your card.
- Tradition Bank partners with our card processors fraud detection center.
- Automated calls utilizing a VRU (voice response unit) will register as 866-750-9107 as the caller ID.
- Calls placed by an analyst will register as 866-750-9107 as the caller ID.
- Calls placed by a bank employee will register as 713-666-2511 as the caller ID.
- You'll be asked to verify your identity and provide your 5 digit ZIP code.
- You'll be asked to verify recent transaction activity on your card.
- You'll be able to respond via your touchtone keypad.
- You'll also be provided a toll-free number to call should you have additional questions.
Our goal is to minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud. To ensure we can continue to reach you whenever potential fraud is detected, please keep us informed of your correct phone number and address at all times.
Before you travel, please contact us to discuss your travel plans and for tips to assist with uninterrupted card transactions.
- Tradition Bank provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions if your card or card number is ever lost or stolen. Cardholder must notify Tradition Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
- You may be charged access fees by your carrier, dependent upon your personal plan. Check with your carrier for details on specific fees and charges.
Deposit products offered by Tradition Bank. Member FDIC.
The Tradition Bank Visa Check Card is issued by Tradition Bank, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.