Online Banking form Tradition Bank gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
Bank anywhere, anytime with our safe and secure mobile banking options. Get your account information at your fingertips. Log on to mobile banking, using your on-line banking User ID and passcode, through your cell phone and check balances, transfer funds and more. It is easy to mange your finances on the go when you take advantage of Tradition Bank’s mobile banking options.
Check your balances, pay bills, transfer money or search for a nearby Tradition Bank location or ATM.
Three convenient options to choose from - to help determine which is right for you.
1. NEW! Mobile Apps
Available for Apple and Android phones. View account balances, transfer funds, pay bills and more – using our free app. Learn more here.
2. Text (SMS) Banking
No smart phone? Text banking gives you fast access to your accounts. Send us a text and receive balance and transaction information within seconds! Learn more here.
3. Mobile Web Browser
Access your accounts from your mobile web browser. Once you've enrolled, just go to https://www.traditionbank.com/mobile using your smart/cellphone. Navigate to your cell phone’s web browser. Remember to add this to your favorites for future use. Learn more here.
How to get started:
- Simply login to Online Banking and select the "User Services" tab.
- Click the “Mobile Enrollment” link under the “Manage Account” section.
- Select Add phone and indicate which method you wish to use, whether it’s Mobile apps, SMS (Text) Banking, Mobile Browser Banking, or both.
- Follow the instructions you receive as text messages on your phone and you can begin using Mobile Banking right away.
- Go to the App Store or Google Play and download the Tradition Bank Mobile Banking app if enrolling for that option.
Are you already using Mobile Banking and want to activate the new Mobile App? Simply login to online banking at the top of the page.
Don’t delay, get started today and enjoy the convenience of Mobile Banking! We are proud to offer mobile banking to all of our customers. It is easy, fast, convenient and FREE!*
Notify Me Alerts
Introducing Tradition Bank’s "Notify Me" feature that allows you to receive "Email Alerts" and "Text Alerts" for any of the following type of transactions:
- Account Activity Alerts
- Messaging Alerts
- Security Alerts
This feature provides you with up-to-the-minute account information to your external email account and will alert you to transactions that you deem as "out of the ordinary." Studies show that this type of monitoring of your financial accounts can help minimize ID fraud and ID theft.
Set-up your Notify Me "Email Alerts" by logging into Online Banking and clicking on the "User Services" tab. Link to "Notify Me" under "User Preferences" section and designate which transactions should activate alert.
Set-up your "Notify Me" Text Alerts in 3 easy steps:
- Visit "Notify Me" tab
- Enroll your mobile phone to receive text alerts
- Select alerts you want to receive on your mobile device
*There currently is no charge for this service. However, there may be charges associated with text messaging and data usage on your device. Check with your phone carrier for details or more information.
You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier or ISP. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
- “Additional Payment Options” – Popmoney - Person to Person Payments, Same Day and Overnight Payments.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your Tradition Bank online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.
Phone Express Banking
Free 24-Hr Bankline for all accounts
Phone Express allows you to access your account whenever you want, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- 24-Hour Banking Convenience
- Easy Transfers between accounts
- Loan Payments
- Verify that checks have cleared
- Confirm deposits
- Private, easy and convenient banking from your touch tone telephone.
Banking at your fingertips...
During regular banking hours a Customer Service Representative is ready to be of service. In case of errors or questions about your electronic transfers, telephone us at the bank's main phone number (713) 666-2511 or write us at the 5501 Bissonnet Street, P.O. Box 40, Bellaire, Texas 77401.