Tradition Bank Remote Deposit
Banking From Your Office at Your Finger Tips
You need an efficient and cost-effective way to accelerate the deposit of check payments.
Tradition Bank Direct provides an efficient way to streamline deposit preparation and eliminate trips to the bank. You can easily scan checks received at your business and then transmit these images to Tradition Bank for processing, reducing administrative time and expense.
How it Works
A desktop scanner located right in your office makes Tradition Direct convenient and easy to use:
- Simply key in the amount for deposit, scan the checks and a balanced deposit is created and deposited directly into your Tradition Bank account.
- Transmit balanced deposits to Tradition Bank at your convenience, early morning, late evening or, several times a day. Easy to follow deposit deadlines let you know funds availability.
Key Advantages of Tradition Direct
- Make deposits anytime
- Same day credit on check deposits scanned within approved limits.
- Save time preparing deposits
- Save time and fees associated with trips to the bank
It’s like having your bank in your office 24-hours a day.
- Make deposits everyday – Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24-hours a day.
- Save time preparing deposits – Freeing time for other tasks.
- Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank.
- More secure – Multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption, the highest level of security available.
Tradition Direct is easy to set up and use. All you need are the following items:
- PC with a current version of the Microsoft's, Windows XP, Window 7 or Windows Vista and a USB 2.0 port.
- Desktop check scanner and software provided and installed by Tradition Bank.
- High Speed Internet connection.
- Account with Tradition Bank.
Using Tradition Direct is easy.
- Scan checks from your desktop – Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit – View images of the scanned checks right from your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send deposit to the bank – Click SUBMIT DEPOSIT. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection.
- Funds are deposited into your account – Funds may be available sooner than traditional deposits.
- Save or print your own reports daily weekly or monthly.
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits to the bank?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, Remote Deposit will definitely benefit you and your business. Give it a try. Call us today at 713.666.2511.